Tuesday, June 5, 2007

This is madness~~!! This is long weekend~~!!

Last Thursday was a public holiday for everyone and Friday was like a auto, self declared holiday also. I think most of you guys who are working took leave and those studying also took "leave" rite ^-^. Shoik~ My initial plans was cook crabs in Thurday afternoon and to club at Velvet Dragon on Wednesday night but my poor dear dear got her headache spell again, so postpone everyday to Thursday.



Went to market with parents early in the morning to get fresh crabs from NTUC, got 6 heavy crabs and chiong back home to cook. Mummy tried out her ultimate 鸳鸯 crab cooking technique and not bad lah. lol. "XO Crab Noodle & Chilies Crab".



After all the makan, Dear and i went to Central Chinatown @ around 8p.m to get a lick on our favorite Hokkaido ice cream and took a stroll with my dear to Velvet dragon. We waited outside for Nan for like 45mins, seating outside velvet dragon with my dear trying to think who is that long lost handsome actor of TCS who got into drunk driving before.



Nan reached at about 9.45, we got in, order our drinks and the mission started, "To finish the about to expired bottle of vodka". I met 1 of my camp mate there, they are having an event for an Online game "Pirates Online", my camp mate passes me his name card, told me his the event coordinator for the Game Company, and told me he could helps to hold event for the cybercafe that I'm working at. I was like..... "Who the hell plays Pirate Online sia" lol.



After some dancing and drinking session, we still cannot finish the drinks, then Nan suggested to play the stupid 海带拳, i think i drink like 10+ glass all because of this 海带拳. In the end, all ended up drunk, and my dear nearly fainted in the toilet and i don't even have a chance to say bye to Nan. SOoOoOoOo Fun~



Saturday night, went Plaza Singapura with dear, wanting to catch Shrek 3 but in the end, it's full house everywhere. But then Vinzfucious said before:"The horse's owner lost his horse but it might be a fortunate bless". We walk here walk there and found a STEAMBOAT Buffet Restaurant! WAH!!!!!!!!! NICE NICE NICE!!



Its located near the Parklane Mr Bean cafe area. They got free flow LIVE CRAB sia. lol but we never eat la, as you know, we just ate on Friday. Those interested in eating the steamboat leaves comments at my Cbox, i will try to organize 1 sometimes.

Venue: Opposite of Mr Bean cafe at Parklane
Rating : 7.5/10
Total Dmg: $12 Only! after 11.30p.m $9-$10 only!
Vinzfucious says: You like Cheap and Air-conditioned Steamboat, you found yourself the right place.

Parklane SteamBoat


Crab Maniac

No comments: