Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Suki Sushi Once Again


Yes, you heard it right, its Suki Sushi AGAIN! lol. I think this is the 4th times i went there to eat sushi buffet le. What's attracts me, is their free flow of fresh sashimi, ROX! The first time i eat there, they got fresh oyster 1, but now no more le. SAD~ T_T (MY Favourite).
Anyway i went down to cinileisure with my dear, reach there at aboutt 11.55a.m before they open up for business, chiong in and order 12 plates of sashimi and sushi. I manage to sneak snap a few photos lah, cause not allow to take photo in the restaurant. See the video, my dear eat until so SONG~ lol.


Restaurant : Suki Sushi
Venue : Cinileisure (4th floor just beside KBOX)
Total Damage : $20 for me (Student) $24 for my dear (Adult)
Rating : 7/10(For Sushi) 8/10(For Sashimi)
Vinzfucious says : Just bring a student card along to enjoy student discounted price
if you still looks young!! (They don't really care much, just show
a student card to them^-^)



We ate until 3p.m and went to jack's dad wake. Sad sia.. Lately got so many wake to attend, 1's Jack's dad, 1's my campmate Chris, all got cancer. God Bless all. Actually after the wake, we should be down at padang to watching the second round of art festival performance but too tired le. In the end we went back to rumah tinggi to lac~ lol. Dear must be SoOoOo disappointed! keke at least we got our Rehhill Bubble TEA!

PS: Anyway, I might be putting some Korean video here in my blog but that will depends how long i takes to do up a video section and uploading of the video.


Chaiz Just Loves to Eat Beans

No comments: