Thursday, June 7, 2007

Birthday Bashes

Wooot~! This week cleared 2 birthday parties, 1 for my mum and the other for my brother , zhen. My nephew bought my mum a surprise cake from Polar, choco marble cake, quite nice lah. My 5th Aunty was here also to join the celebration, but sadly mummy already cooked le, so cannot go out to eat good food. T_T



For zhen birthday, which is today, we celebrated for him early as he is going penang for his Dragon Boat races. Full attendants from our brothers (I never include ben), attended the dinner at jurong west 496 煮炒.



Yensing ordered the 一品锅, freaking expensive sia, with a total of 8 dishes, total dmg was $108. Its always worth it to eat at jurong west 496, the food is nice and cheap, but their crab i'm not that sure ba. Anyway Happy Birthday Zhen!



Mummy's Birthday


Zhen's Birthday @ 496

No comments: