Friday, May 18, 2007

I'm back~


Ok~ Vinz back to blogging. Paiseh lah people,just ended my exam, my schedule is so packed with assignment and most importantly... LAZY. I actually got a lot of stuff to update but then too lazy to login.
Today manage to squeeze some times to upgrade my blog space with a new music player, which you are listening to now. (Nice rite the song, its from Cafe Del Mar - album 9). While I'm upgrading my blog, i heard news about our dearest liza, her leg chuiz again. Everytime heard news about her is all about her legs.. Chuiz. lol, hope u get well soon hor~



My mummy now baby sitting 2 kids as a part time job, 1 is a 7 years old devil and the other is a 2 months old angel. I'm only interested in the angel part so no details on the devil will be given. The baby is sOooo CuTeZ!!!
Look at the photos yourself. He is very very playful, nobody play with him he will die 1.



Anyway going to go out with my dear dear liao. Will update the photos on our MOS party soon, but i have uploaded the video, so PEACE OFF.

BABY BATHING (R21)

MOS SUGAR

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hee...my leg not chuiz lah...only a small part chuiz ok??!hehe...

contd updating yr bloggie!;)

-za-