Thursday, May 24, 2007

Granado Espada


Phew~ been trying the whole afternoon the get a nice and cool blog hits counter up but then ....... I SUCKS! Really cannot make it sia. Good counters are either too expensive to maintain or they are so freaking complicated to use. I just wants a counter with countries hits and a location hits just like NEOWORX counter.

Anyway been so long since FfR started MMORPG again and YESH! Thanks to Granado Espada (GE), I manage to persuade Ah ci, zhen, nan, and dahong to be in the clan. Should be a nicer game compare to WOW. It's easier to level and graphic ROX! Let's hope we will last long on this game. It's fun to have everybody playing together. Those wanna play can download the game @ www.Playge.com.sg. My ingame family name is FreeFragRaider.

Today no sch so got to chiong some assignment. Lately, i won't be posting any photos or videos ba, Cause too busy and anyway no special event going on also. Lets hope i can get my counter up soon, I might get a polling system up too. (If i got the time to do ^-^)

PS. Anyone wanna go Kukup next thur holiday? Maybe a 2D1N or 3D2n if there is lot of ppls going. Contact ME!
and
BLOODY NICK!!! Don't anyhow spam my blog!! its only for certain friends. Only friends are in my MSN list. (O____o).n.

No comments: