Thursday, March 22, 2007

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to our Peihui aka Xiaokia!! WOot! 1 year older le, becoming 老太婆 soon lor...hehe. Initially, we went to Central riverside bay to eat jappy food, but in the end becomes westernize! "Manhattan Fish Market" hmm.. i will give them a 4 out of 10 for their dish. Sucks leh... all fried and fried and fried. I think I'll be sticking to my fish and Co.



Got a little surprise for her with a special "1 candle poked into a Tiramusu cake", and i bought ROSES for her, listen well, is roseS, not rose. Nice~ After dinner, we went for K till 2a.m. I love YJ lame shit! lol... SOoOOooo fun!(especially her dancing).


An
yway, the day before i went buffet with my dear dear at viena buffet restaurant at novena. Damn nice! Lots and lots of seafood and got unlimited flow of ABALONE. WOOOT!!! Brothers! we should go there together once .



The seafood there is fresh, chief topping up the food very quickly, don't need to chiong for the food.Total bill was $86, slightly cheaper if you dine at Parris buffet but i still prefer Parris buffet, more variety of food. After my exam i want to go! Chiong AR!!!!!!!