Wednesday, February 28, 2007

CNY 2007 - HUAT AR~~!!!

Phew~ Finally CNY is over. Actually i don't really like to CNY, because my life will always start to get very hectic once after the reunion dinner. I have to visit this place, that place, friend's house, grandma's house, grandma's sis house la, blah blah blah. Anyway, this year CNY no different from last years 1, visited the same places, except for our FfR reunion dinner. This year they decided to do it at Zhen house. Woohoo... Full house plus additional of Chaiz~ (FfR is getting bigger).



In total i think i 捞 about 5 times, eat and eat and eat. This year my Third Aunty aka 食神 never return to malaysia, so she's taking ov
er the cooking for 初一 lunch. Woooohoo, from the photos you know it's nice le, i give it 3 'T', Terrific , Tasty, Tokkong~!! After dinner we played Bingo, lost around $40, cause my numbers don't seem to be inside that cage.



初二, all came my house for lunch, mummy used all her kang hu and cooked quite a number of delicious dishes. After the lunch, we started to chiong relative house le. "BRING IT ON, ANG BAO", we collected numbers of "service charges" from our relative that we visited and refueled our body energy by eating and eating and eating and.........



初三, nothing much, just go granny house again then chiong friends house to collect service charges and late night Nan ride me to Downtown Chalet to visit Ci, finished a bottle of breezer, relax a bit, then nan ride me back home le.



k, today blog sound boring hor. NO time to write, too much assignment sia. Sick somemore, anyway, Thanks to my sanz sanz for taking care of me yesterday night. Muacks~






No comments: