Thursday, August 16, 2007

Exam Finished lor~~ROAR!

Oh yea~ yesterday finished my last paper and chiong to orchard to work. Hai~ last min patrick sick and i have to take over this shift. Actually thought of relaxing at home after the paper but oh well, "got money to earn who don't 1". I want to go Clubbing!!!!!!!!!! Sianz.. my dear dear so busy with her project now, let's hope tomolo she can get her leave.
Anyway got a few posts to back track on lah. Last weekend, i checked - in into Sanz Hotel, and dig in some out her journal and you know what!!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Look at that chaiz at the second row, at the right most of the photo. WOOOOT!!! thats my girl! lol. Machiam Sadako!! I think publishing of this photo could my life, either my dear will kill me or peihui will chop me into pieces. lol. Staying at her house kind of not used to it, maybe because of space constraint, as you know i'm a ba chaiz. I need space man! Wanna study also have to squeeze into a small floor table lor, and I WANT TO COMPLAIN!! Why the computer chair's seat no cushion 1!! So pain sia my Ka cheng. Then go from room to living room need to climb stairs also. Sibei Shack~ T_T. But then the "Hotel staff" is good lah. "Bake" nugget for me to eat, cook maggi mee for me. Soo nice~ lol. Thanks "Hotel Staff".

Status: Awaiting for 2 chaiz to chop me

No comments: